Need help overcoming narcissistic abuse in your life. This newsletter provides the encouragement and support that you need to get through the tough times and live the empowered life that you were meant to live.
Join the Victims of Narcissists Newsletter
The “Victims of Narcissists” newsletter is a free service of Overcoming Toxic People that is designed to connect victims with the help that they need.
Immediately upon joining, you will be sent your FREE “Guide to Overcoming Narcissism.” This valuable 10 page PDF document is suitable for printing or reading on Kindle, iPad, laptop, and other devices.
Victims of Narcissists Newsletter Topics
First of all, this newsletter is written to support victims of the following forms of narcissistic abuse —
- Children Narcissistic Parents (Mother, Father, Step Parents)
- Abusive Narcissistic Spouses (Husbands & Wives)
- Narcissistic Family Members (Mothers in Law, Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, Cousins, etc.)
- Coworkers, Subordinates, Employees, who are Narcissists
- Narcissistic Bosses
- Clergy with Narcissism (Pastors, Preachers, Priests, Etc.)
The newsletter is all-inclusive and designed to apply to victims of any faith (or no faith), culture, or educational background.
Topics vary from issue to issue but usually include one or more of the following.
- Preventing future narcissistic abuse
- Uncovers the truth about your abuser and ending the lies
- How to get out of abusive situations
- Removing from trauma related to narcissistic abuse
- Support and positive, uplifting messages
- Emerging from abuse stronger and better than ever before
Above all, this newsletter is about raising up victims, taking responsibility for getting ourselves out of a bad situation and taking back our power from our abuser.
The newsletter may include notification of book publications, courses, events, or professional services or limited time offers relevant to victims of narcissism.
About the Guide to Overcoming Narcissism
The Guide to Overcoming Narcissism is designed to provide immediate support to victims of narcissists. It is written for readers of any knowledge level and focuses on actionable steps that you can take to mitigate the effect of narcissism in your life.
The guide is split into five short sections —
- What is Narcissism
- Separating the Truth from the Lies
- 5 Methods of Stopping Narcissistic Abuse in Its Tracks
- Removing from Trauma Related to Narcissistic Abuse
- Resources and Places to Get Help